Highly Responsive Services – No Learning Curve
As a core competency, Cronin, Bisson & Zalinsky PC provides highly responsive services to assist its Community Association clients faced with a host of issues. From collections and unit owner bankruptcies, to disagreements with contractors and municipalities, to Association authority questions, there is no legal learning curve with us. We are practiced and prepared to assist now. We understand the pressures that Associations face in today’s tight economic times, and are dedicated to meeting our clients’ need for real time responses and results.
Representative services include:
- Collection of Unpaid Unit Owner Assessments
- Condominium Lien Management & Oversight
- Termination of Common Area Services
- Guidance on Association governance, board elections, meetings and responsibilities
- Condominium Declarations, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations amendment & management
- Condominium Rules Enforcement
- Litigation, including construction claims, breach of contract and personal injury claims
Cronin, Bisson & Zalinsky PC works with Associations large and small, self-managed and those employing management companies alike, to make everything as easy and efficient as possible for our clients. We strive to work closely with management using a team approach to provide a timely response to all our client Associations’ legal needs.