Personal And Effective Services For Businesses Of All Varieties
At Cronin Bisson & Zalinsky P.C., we advise New Hampshire businesses and individuals in both transactional and litigation contexts. Our attorneys draw upon years of experience to provide solutions, address concerns, and get the job done.
Our clients range from local, family-run businesses to large Fortune 500 enterprises. We are small enough to provide responsive personal attention and large enough to be efficient and effective. We are ready to help.
Protecting Your Investment Through Planning And Other Services
Proper planning is about minimizing legal and economic risks that can create real harm. We consult with our clients and work collaboratively to help choose an appropriate path forward, minimize conflict, maximize value, and limit risk.
We provide an array of transactional services as diverse as the market itself. Some of our representative services include:
- Entity structure and formation; succession planning
- Partnership and shareholder agreements
- Buying and selling businesses and business interests
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Due diligence investigations
- Strategic alliance agreements
- Employment issues
- Stock option, bonus and profit-sharing agreements
- Noncompetition and nonsolicitation agreements
- Regulatory enforcement and compliance
With our knowledge of the business landscape and experience with risk management and litigation, we provide valuable insight into the transaction beyond legal theory.
To Us, Litigating Your Case Is Personal
Our team fights for our clients through the application of winning strategies in business and commercial disputes. We handle controversies in the federal, state and bankruptcy courts at all stages of the dispute. In addition, we zealously represent clients in private and court-mediated dispute resolution forums such as arbitration and mediation. The types of disputes we handle include:
- Breach of contract
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Wrongful interference with contractual relations
- Breach of non-competition, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements
- Unfair competition
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Board of director misconduct
- Ponzi scheme victim litigation
We engage fully with our clients throughout the process. It may be business, but it’s personal to us.
Discuss Your Business And Commercial Needs Today
For help with your business goals, turn to Cronin Bisson & Zalinsky P.C. Please schedule an initial consultation in which we can discuss representation. To learn more, call our Manchester office at 603-696-6193 or send us an email.