A team you can trust
Dependable legal solutions since 1991.

Land Use Planning

Cronin Bisson & Zalinsky P.C. is a leading provider of land use and development legal services, and enjoys an excellent reputation among planning professionals in communities throughout New Hampshire. Understanding local laws, procedures and customs is as important to getting things accomplished as a thorough understanding of the complex interrelation of land use, development and environmental law. We work with a powerful network of development professionals to move projects from concept to reality.

We have time-tested experience representing clients before a variety of local, state and federal bodies, as well as in Superior Court at both the trial and appellate levels when needed to pursue our clients’ interests.

Representative Engagements In Land Use And Planning Include:

  • Zoning Variances
  • Special Exceptions
  • Re-Zonings
  • Extensions of Subdivision Plan Approvals, Rights and Permits
  • Workforce Housing Projects
  • Density Issues
  • Abutter Issues
  • Planned Unit Developments
  • Condominium creation and conversion
  • Driveway/Traffic Issues
  • Construction & Development Issues
  • Building Code Disputes
  • Restrictive Covenants (Deed Restrictions) Drafting, Modification, Interpretation, Enforcement and Litigation
  • Easements – Drafting, Modification, Interpretation, Enforcement and Litigation
  • Property Owner Associations

Capable Zoning Attorneys Who Move Your Project Forward

Land use is inextricably intertwined with zoning. Fortunately, our attorneys have considerable experience with zoning as well as land use. From obtaining special exceptions to facilitating re-zoning, you can place the future of your project in our capable hands. We have considerable experience as well as a positive reputation before planning and zoning boards throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts. As necessary, we can represent you in court before the appropriate municipal authority.

Contact Cronin Bisson & Zalinsky P.C. by email or by calling 603-696-6193 to discuss your land use and zoning needs.