Cronin Bisson & Zalinsky P.C. provides a litigation alternative to larger institutional law firms by delivering high-quality legal work in a responsive and cost-effective way. We handle a wide array of civil disputes for individuals and businesses, working closely with clients and tailoring our representation to your needs and to the situation. We are committed to strong client relationships, attention to detail, and professional and effective action delivered on behalf of our clients.
We have years of trial experience and in resolving disputes through successful mediation and arbitration. When necessary, we continue through to final resolution through the appeal process.
Representative Civil Trials Include:
- Abutter, Homeowner and Condominium Association Disputes
- Bad Faith
- Borrower / Lender Liability
- Business Split-Ups and Shareholder/Officer/Director Issues and Disputes
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Construction Disputes / Mechanics Liens
- Real Estate, Land Use and Development Disputes
- Covenants Not to Compete – Non-solicitation Covenants
- Municipal Issues
- Foreclosure Disputes
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practice
- Will Contests and Disputes
- Wrongful Death
Reach Out To Discuss Your Litigation Needs
Cronin Bisson & Zalinsky P.C. has the combination of experienced attorneys plus varied cases you need when hiring a law firm. To discuss litigation, please call our Manchester office at 603-696-6193 or send us an email to schedule your initial consultation.